Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another skirt

This time, Viola chose this Amy Butler print that has been sitting in my stash for over a year now. I think I bought it for a skirt for myself, but ended up thinking the colors were wrong for me.... Having red hair, I am VERY pale, even in summer!
But Viola is a blonde, and tans beautifully, so this will be perfect on her!

We spent most of the time making the pattern, she is very ticklerish = very hard to get measurements :-D
Hopfully we'll sew it tomorrow!

I have been tagged again, this time by Denise from Happy Apple Quilts :-)
I am not going to tag anyone, pretty much everybody I know in blogland have done this.

Anyway, I love doing these quirky things, so here we go:

1: I'm always cold...
2: I love the beach, but not in summer
3: I like to bake
4: My favourite book is John Miltons Paradise Lost
5: I drink tea, not coffee
6: I love Disneyland!
7: I like to wear skirts and dresses, but somehow I always end up in jeans. LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm impressed Tine! You draft your own patterns - that is a very useful skill! I bought a book on this last year - for drafting skirts - but imagine it to be so hard, it hasn't even occured to me to take the book off the shelf. Can't wait to see the finished skirt - what a lucky little moo you have. :-)

Jodie said...

Wow, drafting clothing patterns is HARD ! Can't wait to see the finished skirt.

Tonya said...

Oooh, I can't wait to see the skirt, I love that fabric!

I am like you, I love skirts and dresses but always end up wearing pants, usually jeans. I think it is a comfort thing. I get very stuck in my ways. For the longest time, every piece of clothing I bought was black! You would have thought I was a vampire or something LOL

Anonymous said...

I am always cold too!