Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Work-work-work!

These past couple of days, I have been working on my project on patents.
And today I took a course: "Introduction to patents and patentsinformation". As I am certain most of you would be bored to tears, hearing too much about this, I will not go into detail :-)


Anyway, when I finally returned home, after a full day of learning, I had mail! YAY! I have no idea when I will get to try these gadgets out, but I will leave them in view....


Then I can try to motivate myself with little crafty treats....."when I have read two more chapters, I can make a giant yo-yo".....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you got the Yo-yo maker, you are going to have so much fun! I have never seen the pom-pom maker. That looks really interesting. Please post a picture of your creations when they are done!

Lisa Boyer said...

Aloha Tine! So glad you have a blog now! I don't get to Flickr much any more--so now I can see your beautiful work and get to hear and see more about it, too. Um...catching up...Happy Birthday (you'll LOVE EQ6!), Happy Birthday to Ask, pretty marble bag Viola, the play food is WONDERFUL (no calories in that, right?) and I enjoyed your blog very much!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! We're kind of on the same creative wave-length!!! I just started working on lots of little yo-yos to put onto dresses (as the top of flowers!) Aren't they a fun way to use some of those cute scraps of fabric! Have fun!

Dana said...

are you patenting an invention? how cool are you!!???!!