Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pillowcase

We have a number of pillows and cushions at our house - as I imagine we all do :)
Only, at my house these pillows are a very poor-looking bunch. When I finished the hexagon pillowcase for our floor cushion, I vowed to prettify all our pillows. And I still haven't done it.

But now I have made a start. I have made a new pillowcase for one of the pillows in our couch.
Kaleidoscope pillow 
The fabrics are all Kona Cotton - 7 different colors :) The kaleidoscope blocks are 11'' square and I am so happy with it!
The orange and purple stand out a lot in the photo, not so much in real life. Funny how that happens!

I am not all done sharing pictures from Vienna, but that will have to wait for my next post.

1 comment:

ladydi said...

Beautiful pillow! The thing about pillows we use all the time is that no matter how nice they look at first, well, you know. Our living room pillows are in need of a beautification process!