Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sarah Fielke BOM - center done ✅

The center of the quilt is done!
I managed to sew the blocks together without having to unpick at all! 
I'm quite proud 😉
 
Here it is, hanging on a doorframe. I have no design wall. So this is it!

It's pieced using a new-to-me step down method
 
It was not as difficult as I had feared. But then Sarah does give the best instructions!

Now I am going to tackle the borders. But that have to be another day. 
But soon! My templates for the 2017 BOM "Down the Rabbit Hole" have arrived. So I want to start that....
 
❤️🐰

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Congratulations on your 2016 centre finish, it looks great! Mine will be awhile in getting done but one day.

Still waiting on my templates. I think all the snow we've had is causing a lot of delays. But soon I hope, maybe today! That would be a lovely surprise.

Kate said...

Beautiful BOM! Love all the color, patterns and movement. Congrats on getting it one step closer to finished.